S is for... Stila







I have tried two Stila products which I absolutely love. Both were sets so it meant trying out lots of different shades rather than just the one, which is great to really know whether you love the product.

The first was the Colour Me Pretty lip and cheek palette, which includes 5 of their convertible colours for lips and cheeks. I had wanted to try one of these for ages but never brought one myself, so I was very happy to see it in the Boots Christmas catalogue and my dad brought me it for Christmas. 

It comes in a lovely watercolour paint style palette (here) and has the shades Kitten, Peony, Gerbera, Rose and Petunia. I regularly use them all except for Kitten as I just don't feel it shows up much on the skin and I have other highlighters I prefer to use, but the others shades are gorgeous on. They give you that really fresh and healthy look, and give you a happy flush of colour. Be warned though, use them sparingly as although some of the shades are quite neutral they transfer quite brightly onto the skin. I don't really tend to use them as lip colours as I prefer a more opaque lipstick or lipgloss, but for a natural finish they look very pretty on the lips.

The other product I have tried are the Stila lip glazes which offer a sheer amount of colour and a nice gloss to the lips. I brought myself the set called Colour Me Glossy (here), which included 9 half sized lip glazes in different shades. Although they're not the full size products you definitely get plenty in them. I also brought mine in the sale from Space NK for a bargain price of £14.50 but they are now sold out. Fortunately you can buy them from the Stila website for £29.50 which I still think is pretty good considering you can buy them individually for £15!

Let me know if you've tried any Stila products and anything you think is worth trying!

2 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous on you! Very flattering :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous but it may well be the model! I bought something by Stila I liked... I have to rummage through my huge bag of make up... #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from
    http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/
    4covert2overt ~ A Day in the Spotlight

    ReplyDelete