Q is for... Quick Make Up





These are a few of the items I reach for when I'm in a rush and need to do my make up quick or for lazy days when I don't need a full face of make up on.

BB creams are great for when your in a rush as you can normal skip the mosituriser and just use a BB cream for mosituriser and foundation in one. Dr. Jart is one of my favourite brands for them and although they only come in the one shade I've never really had a problem with the shades. The water fuse one (here) is probably my favourite out of all of them as it gives you a nice glow to the skin and has enough coverage so as you don't need to be worrying to much about what your skin looks like.

For my eyes I would tend to use just a wash of colour. Gel eye liner pencils are great for this as you can messily draw along your lash line and then smudge it with your finger to create a bit of an effortless smokey eye, and they set so the don't smuge or crease everywhere. One of my favourites is the Rimmel Scandal eyes pencils (here), this Bronze shade is perfect as it goes with everything. I'd then apply a bit of mascara, you can use whichever one you like. I've gone with the Bourjois Twist Up the Volume (here) as I know its going to leave my lashes how I want them and doesn't take long to build up the volume and get my lashes how I like them.

On my cheeks I tend to use a bit of Bronzer, this Natural Collection (here) one is perfect for creating that sunkissed healthy look as it has a subtle gold shimmer. I just dust this over my cheek bones temples and a little bit over my fore head nose and chin. It doubles as a bit of a powder to set your make up as well so you don't need to worry about what products your using wear.

I then use a bit of lip gloss or balm just to brighten you up and make you look like you've made a bit more of an effort than you have! I personally like a bright lipgloss as the sheer out on the lips so they don't look too full on, but adds a little colour and brightens up your complexion, I have a Bourjois one on in the picture (here).

Obviously you can use what ever products you like and miss steps out or add them if you want. What are your favourite items for a quick make up look?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely and fresh! :)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!! And this is your lazy day makeup?! Wow! :D

    Olivia x
    www.cookie--crumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I wear a lot of make up most days so this is quite minimal for me! I just feel more like myself when I have my make up on : p x

      Delete