K is for... Korres Fig Body Milk




Korres is one of my favourite brands for natural body care products. This Fig Body Milk (here) is the first body milk from them I've tried and is one of my favourite body lotions by far. Their shower gels are also lovely and I always have a couple of their lip butters lying around.
The Fig Body Milk is a lovely moisturiser which lightly nourishes the skin, leaving it looking healthy and smelling amazing. It sinks straight in as you apply it so it doesn't feel sticky on the skin at all and makes your skin feel very soft. The fragrance also lasts all day and isn't over powering, it smells clean and fruity.

Also being 92.5% natural ingredients you know your applying the good stuff and not putting any nasty ingredients on your skin. It's perfect for anyone wanting to avoid mineral oils, silicones and parabens or anything else like that. 

It also comes in a range of different scents, I'd recommend also giving the Jasmine and Guava scents a go. And if you need something a little more hydrating they also do a body butter in the same scents too!

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try some Korres products they sound lovely!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely you should definitely try them! Ooh I'll have a look! :) x x

      Delete
  2. Love Korres! Just purchased their 3 in 1 Cleansing milk and it is gorgeous! Smells amazing too. Want to pour it on my cereal ;)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete