A-Z Challenge: A is for... April


This month I have decided to take part in the A-Z challenge, basically you blog everyday of the month except Sundays. Each day you focus on a different letter of the alphabet starting with A and ending with Z. 

I first heard about this challenge when I attended the #HullBloggersMeet, which Charley did an amazing job of organizing. I had an brilliant time and it was great to meet so many like minded people. Charley is also doing the challenge so I link here blog here: www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com. It was here where I met Mars www.curlingstonesforlegopeople.com who told me about this challenge, she has an lovely blog about jewellery so you should definitely go over and have a look!

I know I haven't posted anything for a while so I thought this would be a great way for me to get back into the swing of things! And of course it will mostly be beauty related. 

I hope you enjoy reading and don't forget to check out the other bloggers taking part.

Love Em x


5 comments:

  1. Good luck, great to meet you at the #HullBloggerMeet and fab first post and pic, love the pic especially :) Will pop in to see the rest... now off to work I go! (I want to keep reading really)

    Mars
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    p.s. it will really help with comments if you turn your captcha off for the challenge, some people avoid it like the plague!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mars good luck with yours too! It was lovely to meet you too. Hope you had a good day at work :) I will have a look at turning off the captcha thanks for your advice x x

      Delete
    2. Yep no captcha now, much easier to comment :) I find Blogger's pretty good at catching spam, only had a few ever get through. Had left it on mine for ages, A to Z gave me a kick to get rid for good. Now if I can just suss out my iPad issues, once A to Z has finished might have a test run with hubby's iPad on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete