Every Day Make-up


 This is sort of an everyday look for me. I tend to wear make up most days just because I like too. At the minute I love Lancôme Teint Miracle foundation as my base (mine is Shade 010). It gives a really natural base whilst giving great coverage; I hardly need any concealer after I've applied this foundation. I've just found the SEVENTEEN instant glow cream bronzer, in Boots which gives a really natural glow to the skin. I like that it looks more natural than a powder bronzer and isn’t to dark for my skin. Then I just dab a little bit of L’Oreal the touche magique concealer under my eyes to get rid of any dark circles and swirl my brush in my Clarins Blush in the shade Soft Peach and just apply a little to the apples of my cheeks.

I'm a big lover of eye shadow and wear it pretty much every day. At the minute I really love this little trio from Bourjois in Brun Woods. It’s great for a simple smoky eye but gives a bit of warmth with the lovely coppery brown shade, which gives you just a little pop of colour. i add a little bit of Soap and glory smoulder khol in brown to my top lash line and waterline to give a bit of definition and add some mascara. My favourite at the minute is L'oreal's Miss Manga Mega Volume in Black. It makes my lashes look really long and full, and I’ve had lots of complements on my eye make-up since I’ve been using it! Then i just add a bit of lip gloss or lip stick to finish the look. I really like the Stila lip glazes at the moment. The one I’m wearing in the picture is melon, which is a really gorgeous orangey coral colour.

Well that’s all for today thanks for reading.
Love Em x





No comments:

Post a Comment